note: In a perfect world, Old Dogs would win every award ever, but we live in a sick world, with an angry God, so here are the 10 other best movies of last year:
10. 'Anvil! The Story of Anvil'
- It's the story of Anvil
- Oprah plays every part.
8. Star Trek
- Story of a young Luke Skywalker and his space friends.
7. Fantastic Mr. Fox
- Great makeup.
6. District 9
- District 8 was better.
5. Inglorious Basterds
- I learned a lot about WW2.
- You should take your young children to see it.
3. Where the Wild Things Are
- Kinda long Yeah Yeah Yeah's music video.
- I wept like a young girl from start to finish, I even started my period during the movie.
- 7foot naked smurfs in 3D! My prayers are finally being answered in life.
I haven't seen The Hurt Locker, A Serious Man, An Education, or 500 Days of Summer yet. But I've seen every other single movie including the ones you keep hidden in the back of your sock drawer, you sick sick people.
*** Please visit my brand new website and enjoy the crap out of it: MN institute
Thank you very much. I love you. - MRN